Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Teacher Appreciation 2010

I always wonder why Teacher Appreciation Day is so close to the end of the school year. Are we suppose to give them a little gift for Appreciation day AND end of year thank yous? How can I not. I get so many cute ideas from all these blogs I visit, I want to make them all. However, this year, being 8 1/2 months pregnant, I started making the gifts early so it would be last minute right as baby is due and school is out.

I made these adorable post it note holders for Brooklyn's teacher and reading teacher at school, as well as Gavin's pre-school teachers. I thought they were simple and cute ideas made from a clear picture frame. I personalized it for each teacher. I was going to give a matching pen with each of them, but I totally forgot to make them (Pregnancy brain).

Mrs. Gerjets favorite color is blue~

Mrs. Zeman's

No comments:

Post a Comment